Wednesday, March 20, 2013

I deserve to heal...

This is your horoscope for Friday.
I wish it meant a change in you that would allow you to accept my love and not be afraid of the changes it might make in your life, because they will be good...
But with my luck in these kind of matters, it will probably mean you will find/get envolved with someone else...
If it will be the latter, my only hope is that I don't know about it. If you do find someone else, or have already found someone else, I pray I may only know about it after I've moved on with my life. Because I deserve to be happy and not have some salt rubbed in the wound.

Constructive changes
This influence may have the effect of intensifying experiences in your love life. Through love you will seek feelings and emotions that transport you out of the ordinary. This same energy may lead to indiscretions in love relationships, which could cause problems later on. If you bear this in mind, however, you will have little difficulty during this time. There are powerful energies at work in your love life today and they can work to bring about constructive changes in your relationships. These energy patterns are dangerous to your relationships only if you are unconscious of their processes or if you are unwilling to deal with their root causes. You may have to handle quite a bit of energy to make this influence work out, but it could be a powerful force for good.

No comments: